Getting started with Greenville BNE is quite easy,
but here are a few steps you need to take before attending a meeting or applying:
- Join only if you want to contribute and be an active member
- Download/print and complete the application
- Review the fees, fill out all pertinent information
- Bring to a meeting with your fees payment
- The Membership Committee will review your application and check references
- You may be asked to meet with the committee
BNE rules do not allow duplication of products or services within a chapter, i.e. two residential real estate representatives cannot join the same chapter. You may only attend 2 meetings as a visitor.
Interested? Click here to download a BNE Member Application, or contact Jerry Fisher, President, at 252-567-3154 today!